Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Part 4 - Home!

When I came to India last July, I expected that my first trip home would be December 2010. Last spring, I was presented with the option of going on professional development for an AP Studio Art teachers' course in Chicago. Needless to say, I took the offer and got to be in the states for about 10 days. Luckily, I had a few days to be at home before the course started. It was such a treat to see family and friends! I regret not taking more photos of WCB and St. Olaf friends...

Grace, Edie, and Mrs. Moocher, the pesky duck from next door!

I tried my hand at henna for the first time. Josie's turned out pretty darn good!

Grace requested a fish.

And Edie has a pretty cool elbow :)

Como Zoo with the Jamestown nieces. That polar bear must be hot!

Mom and Edie

Grace found a friend in the butterfly sanctuary!

Laura and I reunited in Minneapolis. We tried out the green bike system (Nice Rides) - very fun!


No comments: